written by Brandon Agamennone of Pro Source Athletics firstname.lastname@example.org on May 12, 2014
Okay, so this is going to require some in depth explanation to help parents, coaches and players sort through what the media is putting out there about the rash of Tommy John surgeries in the MLB and the blame being placed on youth baseball but really the larger issues that exist at higher levels. There are a couple of things I want to mention before I get going:
1) I absolutely was over used as a young pitcher
2) I had Tommy John surgery when I was 28 years old in my 7th year as a pro pitcher
3) The human body has limits…but these are different for each player
4) I own a youth baseball organization
5) I agree youth baseball plays a part in surgeries later down the road, but it is not the main problem.
This video will show you how to subscribe to the team calendar for an Outlook account. Instead of clicking on one of the links to email yourself the calendar link you will need to copy the link that you want to add to your Outlook calendar and then paste it.
This video is for a parent who wants to add their player’s email address to the player’s account. This will allow the player to start receiving notifications to their email address. This is a function that once it’s done it’s and it can not be reversed.